Kerala LET allows the Engineering diploma students to upgrade their qualification to a degree. LET exam is intended to the 2nd or 3rd of the B.Tech courses to acquire a degree in Engineering. All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) considers the three year Engineering Diploma course as equivalent to the first year of B.Tech.
Benefits of LET
- The diploma holders can directly get into the second year of the B.Tech course & save one year of their carrier.
- LET qualified candidates will be admitted in the top Engineering Colleges in Kerala.
- LET qualified candidates are eligible for the award scholarship provided by respected colleges.
Eligibility for Kerala LET Exam
- Applicants who have qualified Diploma in Engineering/Technology offered by the State Board of Technical Education, Kerala or correspondent examination after undergoing three years regular course qualified from the institution /college are eligible for this examination.
- Candidates who are pursuing for the final year or awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- The age of the candidates cannot be exceed than 28 years old at the last date of submission of application form.
- Candidates who have passed Diploma examination through Lateral Entry/Distance Education of other State Boards/Universities are not eligible for writing the Entrance Test.
Exam pattern of Kerala LET
KERALA LET Exam has an entrance test .This test will be based on the following selected subjects of first year B.Tech course and English Language as per syllabus. LET admission will be based on the rank of this Entance test. This Examination has120 Objective type questions from both the selected subjects & English language. Selected Subjects of first year B.Tech as given below.
- Engineering Mechanics
- IT and Computer Science
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
LET @ Reliant Academy
- Intensive, Accelerated, Subject oriented training.
- Expert & Experience Faculties.
- Online Study materials & Exams.
- Daily Assessment Exam.
- High Facility Library.
- Air conditioned class rooms with Wi-Fi facilities.