Reliant Academy provides bank coaching classes with help of experience faculties at affordable and cheaper fees at your doorstep. Apart from the classroom coaching, the students are also given study material that consists of Fundamental Booklets ,Class Exercises & Mocks Tests. Reliant Academy focus to develop speed and accuracy for calculations with the help of fast-paced learning sessions that will eventually help them in clearing the bank exams. We provide the best bank coaching for those who want to be a bank employee in their future.
About IBPS common written examination (CWE)
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection(IBPS) conducts two CWEs in a year - once for each of PO (General Banking Officer), Clerical (Single Window Operator), Specialist Officers for recruitment into the Public Sector Banks and Regional Rural Banks to meet the needs of the industry and also to the needs of job aspirants.
Candidates who qualify in IBPS CWE (PO & Clerical) will be called for a common interview coordinated by IBPS. Successful Candidates who qualify both the written exam and common interview will be listed in order of merit. After a notification will be issued by IBPS giving the State/UT wise and category wise vacancies for each participating twenty public sector banks. Vacancies will be filled according to order of preference for banks given by candidates. There will not be any common interviews for recruitment to RRBs. RRBs will announce the vacancies separately and the candidates need to apply for banks for which they are eligible as per the criteria announced by the Bank. Score issued by IBPS will be valid for one year from the date of issue. Candidates can appear in subsequent examinations to enhance their scores.
- IBPS CWE PO/MT for the position of Probationary Officer or Management Trainee. IBPS PO is conducted twice in a year.
- IBPS CWE Clerk for Clerical positions. This exam is also conducted twice in a year.
- IBPS Specialist Officer. This exam is announced from time to time and covers specialist positions in banks.
Nationality:– Participant’s must be.
- Citizen of Indian
- Citizen of Nepal
- Citizen of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee
- Migrated Peoples from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidate must be in between 20-28 years. Age relaxation is given for certain criteria.
- Graduation from any State Govt. or Central Govt. recognized university.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/Should have studied Computer/Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute
Bank Coaching at Reliant Academy
- Expert and Experienced faculty team for training our future bank employees.
- We provide comprehensive and detailed bank coaching materials as per the latest updates of IBPS which include Banking awareness, quantitative aptitude, Reasoning, English.
- Short-cut methods that can boost your speed are provided.
- Daily Practice Sessions in a way to improve speed in competitive exams.
- Mock test series and chapter wise tests are conducted to improve students’ knowledge.
- Library with reference books, other competitive books for additional references
- We provide Online Test Series.
- Expert training for Group Discussion/Interview is provided.
- Flexible batches (morning, evening, weekend)
- Wi-Fi facility